Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Brothers on a picnic



Nick has been having a hard time being a 2 year old lately and with Alex starting to move around more I think he is really having problems dealing with his emotions. So, I am trying some different discipline ideas and they seem to be working okay so far. One of them is to spend more quality time and get more sunlight. The weather has been AWESOME with a nice cool breeze and not blaring hot. It almost feels like fall! So we have had a few picnics in the back yard and it has been so much fun. Nick has been playing tea pots and gets to make a huge mess without being yelled at.








He is usually pretty nice to Alex and loves to torture him with hugs (sometimes)







I don't know if he was looking for Alex's boobies or if he was just seeing what was in there, he was also facsinated with his toes.







Alex and Nick both got some graham crackers and shared with the dogs. What a beautiful and fun day. We spent the evening riding bikes with Jeff after he got home from golfing (seriously, 4 hours!) and then getting ready for bed. I hope the rest of the week is this great!

3 comments:

hope said...

Oh! What a fun day!! I hope the rest of your week has gone this way! I loved that part of Houston... warmer weather longer. I miss that. Believe it or not, even though we are still in "the South", we have all four seasons... very much!

***LIZ*** said...

Lorrin, you take the best photos! I love all the shots of your boys, to cute!

The Mad Planter, LLC - Lorrin Wagner said...

Oh how I wish we had more seasons! The weather has been cool enough to have the A/C off for the past 2 days - Yay! I can't wait until we can start wearing sweaters and pants!

I love taking pics outside, they always turn out awesome. I am supposed to be getting a new point and click camera in the next week or so, can't wait for that (my other one is broken)! 30 minutes of video!