Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nick.

So today is the second time I have been able to work in Nick's room at Church. It is very interesting because I always assume he will be wild and not listen and they always tell me how much of a joy he is and he is their favorite, blah, blah, blah. Not that I mind, I just didn't really believe them. So I have now had the opportunity to work in his classroom with other kids that are within 3 months of his age and wow. There are some really great kids, and then the other ones. Nick was one of the great ones and really loves to talk to the teachers to put his point accross (tell stories). I read a few stories and he really loves that, actually, he really loved everything! He shared with all of the children, went potty, ate his snack (a few times over) and was just a really good and happy little boy. He gets so excited sometimes that he can't contain himself, he starts dancing and yelling, almost like a little seizure. Most of the kids listen really well, it is interesting to see the girls vs. boys and the differences there. Girls sure do whine a lot but they listen and speak much better. There were two little girls that just rubbed eachother wrong and I don't think they ever even spoke to eachother! What a great morning!

No comments: