Saturday, May 12, 2007

Too much!

So Nick has been sick the last couple of days but he was feeling much better yesterday. Good enough to go to the corner (but aren't his panties, I mean undies, adorable!)






We had enough time for a photo shoot. . .



(Smile)




A bike ride once Jeff got home from work. . .

A walk with the girls after that (I WILL burn off the baby fat!). . .


But alas, it was too much. Nick was VERY sick today and couldn't keep much food down. I gave in and let him watch TV, our arch nemesis. But he was feeling better after his nap and will hopefully be much better tomorrow. Hopefully he won't vomit on me anymore during this week, 3 times is a few too many!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

a few moments of TV.....I don't think Nick will ever be the same. You are great...I fear my children watch too much TV. I wish I had more will power, sometimes it is just nice to a little break.

Sarah said...

This photo shoot turned out great. The pics of Alex are adorable.